Packer and Material Handler
We are working with a manufacturing company that supplies components specifically for the aerospace industry and we are looking for an experienced Packer and Material handler to handle all incoming shipments on a daily basis
The chosen candidate must be able to work hands-on within the workspace as well as be in charge of arranging all deliveries and shipments that come in
This is a permanent job. Our client is located in the south end of Ottawa.
Shift: 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM – Monday to Friday
Rate: 20 – 21/hr.
Location: South of Ottawa (NOT BUS ACCESSIBLE)
– Days shift and no weekend work
– Competitive salary
– Permanent full-time and stable hours offer
– Close-knit, team-based environment
– Salary reviews and appraisals
– Ensuring the cleanliness and upkeep of the warehouse and stocks area
– Packing, wrapping, and labeling of boxes and materials
– Preparing supplies and materials for international shipment (e.g. US and Mexico)
– Perform quality checks and inspection of materials delivered
– Ensures that all deliveries come in on time
– Preparing documentation per delivery
– Experience in shipping/receiving is a must
– Must have experience in International Shipping
– Must be eligible to attain the first level of the Government security screening
– Must be comfortable doing physical tasks, including, loading and unloading trucks, wrapping skis, and preparing orders for delivery, packing
We are looking to fill roles and the client is hiring right now!
If you or anyone you know are interested, please apply by:
Calling 613-726-0220 ext 2 and asking for Amantha or Josee
Texting (408) 471-6375 with your Resume
We appreciate all applications however only those who meet the requirements for the position will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2 community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.