Inside Sales Consultant
INSIDE SALES CONSULTANT
Position Status: Permanent (Full Time)
Hours of Work: Afternoon, evening, and weekend availability required
Location: Calgary (Hybrid)
Build your future at Minto!
Since 1955, we’ve been proudly building better places for people to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. To us, it’s all about special moments — like the thrill of a new apartment, the pride in owning a first home, or a growing investment partnership. We recognize this continues with great employees, like you, and would love for you to join us on our mission. At Minto we welcome change, celebrate new ideas and provide you with the resources, professional training and diverse opportunities to grow your career.
Your offer will include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus benefits effective 1st day RRSP matching plan 3 weeks’ vacation
- Tuition reimbursement plans and professional development courses
- Employee recognition platform – Be rewarded by your colleagues for your contributions!
- Flexible summer hours
- Many exciting career opportunities
Your Role on our Team:
The Inside Sales Consultant assists our prospective residents in their quest for rental accommodations, providing a best-in-class customer experience.
In this role, you will:
- Responds to all rental inquiries from prospective residents via telecom, email, and live-chat;
- Enters all possible leads in ERP system to ensure that traffic data and reporting are complete and accurate;
- Conducts in-depth interviews with prospective residents at first point of contact to determine their requirements and promote available Minto product that meets their needs;
- Convey a sense of interest and urgency and schedule appointments for showings with on-site Leasing Agent;
- Escort potential residents through the property, potential suites, and amenity areas in absence of the Leasing Agent.
- Facilitates the application process for prospective residents who do not need / or cannot arrange for a site visit;
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of each property in our portfolio; the amenities for the property, and the advantages and benefits of renting from Minto so that this information can be shared with prospective residents;
- Manage customer interactions through the Leasing process
- Collaborate with the property operations team to ensure properties and vacant suites are “show ready” at all times
- Successfully probe barriers and overcomes objections
- Support team goals, sets personal goals and meets or exceeds monthly leasing targets provided by management;
- Provides timely and proactive feedback to management regarding effectiveness of leasing incentives and rental rates;
- Understands and adheres to company policies, contract requirements, the Residential Tenancies Act, the Human Rights Code, PIPEDA and all other legislation governing our business operations.
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
We would like you to have:
Education: High School Diploma is required. Post-secondary education in a sales or marketing discipline would be considered an asset.
Experience: Previous Leasing experience required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Customer Service Focused
- Communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Microsoft Office
- Good Judgment
- Initiative and creative
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving skills
Our future is better together. Apply now and join us!
Minto is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of our recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.